Thursday, October 22, 2009

In the Beginning...

I've often thought about starting a blog and here it is. I'm not sure what's good and well in regards to blog posts as I've never really followed anyone else's blog posts, so if I'm out of wack, too bad. I think as this is my first offering, I'm going to make it about a series of thoughts that consistently runs through the course that is my mind. I thought by giving this blog the title of Ruminations I would speak to it's nature as thoughts not necessarily acted upon so please don't be alarmed by the wild machinations of my dropped on head as a kid mind. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Exceptional piece of substance in the wake of scrutinizing this I'm feeling overwhelming so much that I've increment a sort of information from this page. Continue doing great!!
    Feel Free to check out my technology blog theviraltech.com

    ReplyDelete